Wednesday 23 November 2011

My music

So I figured that since I hate reading blogs that don't connect with their readers in any way and you don't get to learn anything about their personal lives, that I am going to do a series of posts about me :) the first one is going to be about my music taste and what kind of music I like / loathe.

First off, my absolute ultimate favourite artist ever ever ever in the world has got to be Drake. I have all of his albums and I never get bored of listening to him. What really annoys me is all the silly little girls that are like 12 or something pretending they're his biggest fan because they've heard like one or two songs off his new album, it makes me angry and I have no idea why, so yeah.
So, after narrowing down everything I have to say about Drake I will now proceed to tell you my top 25 most played on my iPod (4th generation Nano, in case you were wondering...)
1. Space Bound - Eminem
2. Find Your Love - Drake
3. Over My Dead Body - Drake
4. Moment 4 Life - Nicki Minaj ft. Drake
5. How To Love - Lil Wayne
6. Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
7. Otis - Kanye West & Jay-Z
8. Take Care - Drake ft. Rihanna
9. Lord Knows - Drake ft. Rick Ross
10. Bedrock - Young Money ft. Lloyd
11. Hello Good Morning - Diddy-Dirty Money ft. Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj
12. Look At Me Now - Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne
13. Strange Clouds - B.o.B ft. Lil Wayne
14. HYFR - Drake ft. Lil Wayne
15. Practice - Drake
16. Cameras/Good Ones Go Interlude - Drake
17. Headlines - Drake
18. Shot For Me - Drake
19. Mockingbird - Eminem
20. When I'm Gone - Eminem
21. With You - Chris Brown
22. I Just Had Sex - The Lonely Island ft. Akon
23. Stay Awake - Example
24. Beautiful - Eminem
25. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna



No comments:

Post a Comment