Tuesday 22 November 2011

OOTD: Enterprise day

Dress - Topshop
Blazer - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Tights - New Look
Belt - Primark

Enterprise day at school today! As we are nearing our work experience week which I think is in March, we are having monthly "enterprise days" where we meet with some careers adivisors and chat with our teachers about what career we want to go into to and this month we did mimic job interviews where some of the careers advisors interviewed us all for a fake job and we also had to dress appropriately! I went for a skater dress as they can be made quite formal with a blazer and thick tights and I already had it in my wardrobe so why go out and buy something new eh? At home I wear this dress with t-bars and a black cardigan:)


No comments:

Post a Comment